What becomes more than 75,000 unique users a month and more than 17,000 registered users who share experiences and opinions in our community and receive our monthly newsletter.
Portbooker`s primary international audience is made up of yacht captains and yacht owners, mostly of male gender between 33-55 years old, hold job positions in top management with an upper-middle socioeconomic status.
Captains and owners typically have a particular interest in nautical products, services and events.
Furthermore, our users connect with brands which represent their lifestyles and perceptions.
- Enjoy first class international travel
- Own second holiday home/yacht abroad.
- Prefer high-end technology.
- Indulge in luxury products / services / events.
- Say it is worth paying extra for quality products.
Portbooker Communications also provides companies a beneficial E-Marketing platform for precise segmentation where online banner adverts may be displayed in specific regions to particular language groups if required.
- + de 75.000 visitantes únicos al mes.
- + de 17.000 usuarios registrados, propietarios de yates y capitanes.
- + de 8.500 puertos deportivos en todos los continentes.
- + de 4.700 reservas de amarres en 2010. más de 37% respecto a 2009.
- 2.500 usuarios diarios de media.
- 124 países más de 600 regiones.
- 6 language groups - English, Spanish, German, French, Dutch and Italian.
- Global expansion: Portbooker offices recently launched in New York