Resulting in more than 75,000 unique visitors per month and more than 19,000 registered users who share experiences and opinions in our community and receive our Newsletter monthly.
Portbooker`s primary international audience is made up of yacht captains and yacht owners, mostly of male gender between 33-55 years old, hold job positions in top management with an upper-middle socioeconomic status.
Captains and owners typically have a particular interest in nautical products, services and events.
Furthermore, our users connect with brands which represent their lifestyles and perceptions.
- Enjoy first class international travel
- Own second holiday home/yacht abroad.
- Prefer high-end technology.
- Indulge in luxury products / services / events.
- Say it is worth paying extra for quality products.
Portbooker Communications also provides companies a beneficial E-Marketing platform for precise segmentation where online banner adverts may be displayed in specific regions to particular language groups if required.
- Geographical segmentation - Global, continental, national, provincial...
- Languages - Spanish, English, German, Italian and French.
- +of 75,000 unique visitors at month.
- + of 19,000 registered users, yacht owners and captains.
- +8,500 marinas on all continents.
- +of 6.300 mooring reserves in 2012, more than 37% compared to 2011.
- 2,500 users per day on average.
- 124 countries, more than 600 regions.
- 6 language groups - English, Spanish, German, French, Dutch and Italian.
- Global expansion. Development and international presence will continue during 2013.